Your pet deserves PURE products and accurate, reliable dosing. When considering a new CBD product, check for the following:
- Look for products with clear labels showing the amount of CBD per dose.
- Check on packaging for quality control practices including dating and batch numbers.
- Ensure that laboratory analysis is available upon request.
- Ask what country the CBD comes from and where the end product is manufactured.
- Review product ingredients for certification of pesticide-free products and documentation of safe CBD extraction methods.
Consult your veterinarian for any medically-based questions or let us know if you would like a referral to an independent veterinary practitioner.
We bring you, your pet, and your veterinarian two decades of experience in the animal nutrition, lab sciences, holistic health, and cannabis fields.