An Organic Blend of Herbs, Hemp Root & CBD. Delivered in a Soothing Spray that Eases Pain & Helps with Swelling, Bruising, Rash & Bites.
The highest quality medicinal herbs are used in our products. This holistic combination of ingredients have been selected for their healing properties which serve to reduce swelling, rejuvenate circulation, invigorate cellular growth and stimulate deep tissue healing.
This holistic combination of ingredients have been selected for their healing properties which serve to reduce swelling, rejuvenate circulation, invigorate cellular growth and stimulate deep tissue healing.
Hemp Root, Comfrey Root, Burdock Root, Sage, Lavender, Lobelia, Hyssop, Feverfew, Myrrh Gum, Bay, Marjoram, Mints, Soy and Olive oils, liquapar, beeswax and full-spectrum hemp CBD oil.
- Hemp Root, Cannabis Sativa: Eases pain, reduces swelling, proven to be an excellent anti-inflammatory and a deep penetrating formula.
- Sage: Sage is used externally for lotions and cleansing of wounds, and for soothing of sore muscles. Sage is also known as a nervine medicine, which means; soothing the nerves. Historically, Native Americans used the leaves to stop bleeding.
- Lavender: Lavender essence is used for its antiseptic qualities, as a remedy against insect bites, cuts, bruises, and aches.
- Lobelia Leaves: This is a powerful relaxant, easing inflammation and fever. It is excellent for Rheumatism as well as abscesses and boils. Lobelia contains an alkaloid, thought to lessen the swelling of blood vessel walls by reducing the heat.
- Bay: Medicinally, Bay has a gentle tonic effect, considered warming and drying. Native Americans used Bay to relieve pain. Settlers used it for Rheumatism.
- Myrrh Gum: This is an antiseptic with healing properties. It has been used as a remedy for ulcers, bedsores, and any other type of sore. Commonly used as an ointment.
- Feverfew: Feverfew’s anti-inflammatory effects have been used traditionally to treat fever, headaches, and arthritis. Also cools down hot and angry skin irritations by reducing inflamed blood vessels.
- Marjoram: Containing anti-inflammatory properties, Marjoram alleviates aches and pains when used externally. It also aids in reduction of toothaches, muscular pain, bruises, arthritis, sprains and stiff joints. Moreover, this quality herb helps relieve conjunctivitis, hot spots and itching.
- Bees Wax: Serves as a thickening agent. Our wax is rich in honey extracts, a great natural antiseptic, as well as a moisturizer for dry skin.
- Comfrey Root: Comfrey contains allantoin, a substance that increases cell growth. This places comfrey high on the list of popular and effective remedies. Its principal use has been for mending wounds and broken bones. Comfrey has been seen to have an effect on cuts, bruises, skin ulcers, boils, hemorrhoids, sprain and fractures.
- Burdock Root: Has lightly warming, and moisturizing effects. It is used traditionally for various skin problems, including aches, ringworm, muscles, rashes, and burns.
- Hyssop Leaves: Hyssop in compress form relieves muscle aches, pains and Rheumatism. It also has been used for healing minor cuts and bruises. Hyssop contains volatile oils that are mildly antiseptic and useful for topical applications.
Soothing relief for Rosacea, sunburn, dry, chapped, rash and/or irritated skin.
Shake well before using. Spray liberally onto affected area. Use as often as needed.
For External Use only.
Can be kept in refrigerator for a nice cool spray.
RxCBD relies on tight quality control procedures and responsible, sustainable business practices. Our robust 3rd party testing procedures are unparalleled and incorporate (at a minimum) cannabinoid profiles and terpene fingerprints. We employ double-testing protocol – oils and final products. This ensures dosage accuracy, which is important for all customers, both people and their pets. Certificates of Analysis are available upon request.
FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION (FDA) DISCLOSURE These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.